At Dorset Tea we love nothing more than lacing up our Marrell’s and hitting the outdoors. The National Trust is an excellent way to plan a walking route and we think the following routes will all deliver everything you could want from an autumnal stroll.
- Corfe Castle– Bask in the stunning castle views as you ramble around this Purbeck village. Distance: 1.5 miles, National Trust map
- Melbury Downs – Immerse yourself in true Hardy country and the landscapes which inspired his novels. Distance: 3.3 miles, National Trust map
- Marshwood – Enjoy hilltop views of Marshwood Vale and rolling hills on this flat 1 mile walk. Distance: 1 mile, National Trust map
- Brownsea Island – Red squirrel spotting is at its peak in autumn alongside beautifully coloured trees on Brownsea Island.Distance: 1 mile, National Trust map
- Hod Hill – Step to Iron Age and Roman times on Hod Hill with superb views of rural Dorset. Distance: 1 mile, National Trust map
And don’t forget to take your flask of Dorset Tea™ with you to warm you up!