Alongside the launch of our new herbal infusion Wild about Mint tea, we’ve come up with 5 clever ways to bring a little more green into your life.
1. Plant a tree
Get your hands dirty and do some good for the environment by planting a tree this January. The National Forest Company runs regular tree plantings which help to develop woodlands.
2. Get grass stains
Hit the hills and revive yourself with a ramble in the countryside. The National Trust has a great listing of walksin Dorset.
3. Start a herb garden
Mint, Basil and Chives can all be grown easily in your window box planter or an urban garden or allotment; perfect to add a little flavour to your dinner times.
4. Make Mint Tea cocktails
Whip up a batch of these tasty mint cocktails with your Wild about Mint teabags.
What you’ll need:
- 4 Dorset Tea Wild about Mint Tea bags
- Bunch of fresh mint
- 100g granulated sugar, plus extra for decorating the glasses
- 4tsp lime juice plus 1 cut into slim wedges
- 300ml vodka
- Put the mint green teabags into a large jug and add 600ml boiling water. Add the sugar and allow infuse for 4 minutes.
- Decorate your glasses by running a wedge of lime around the edges and dipping the glasses in sugar.
- Put some ice in your cocktail shaker with the mint leaves and shake well. Add 200ml of the cooled mint tea, 100ml or vodka and 2 tsp lime juice and shake.
- Pour the mixture into the glasses and garnish with mint leaves and a wedge of lime.
Get green with these funky home and wardrobe accessories!
Visit our Tea Shop to stock up on Wild About Mint fruit infusions now.